Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II was first called Piazza Gioacchino Murat and then in 1832 Piazza Ferdinando II. Located along Corso Vittorio Emanuele, it is bordered by the Palazzo di Giustizia and Palazzo San Giorgio, the seat of the municipality; in the center of the square there is a fountain with jets inaugurated on November 9, 1889. This square is also known by the Campobassans as "Largo della Libera" because of the small church of the Madonna della Libera which is located in a corner of the Town Hall.
PORTAL OF GREENHOUSES
Multimedia information of the territory